Day 01: Arrive Goa
On arrival at Dabolim Airport or station. Station you will be received and transferred to your hotel. Full day rest in hotel.
Day 02: Old Goa, Panajim and Dona Paula Sightseeing
After breakfast you will visit Old Goa sightseeing. You can see their historical monuments. After that proceed to Panajim and Dona Paula visit.
Day 03: Arambol, Ashwem, Fort Chapora and Vagator Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Arambol. Arambol beach is considered to be one of the best beaches in North Goa. Spend some time shopping. Later, grab a beer and relax at a shack as the clean sea waves reflect the gradually soaring sun. You can also try paragliding here.
Next stop, Fort Chapora. Located near Vagator beach, this fort is the famous “Dil Chahta Hai” fort. The fort offers you the best views of the sunset. To reach the sunset viewpoint, you might have to trek a little. Hence, make it a point to reach in time.
After that visit Vagator beach and enjoy beautiful sunset. Back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 04: Departure Goa
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to airport/ Station.
Tour & services Ends.
- Non alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Children below 5 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Package on CPI bases (Breakfast)
GROUP PACKAGE INCLUSION
- Rooms on Triple Sharing Bases
- 02 Tempo travelers
- CPI meal plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Bone fire Once during the stay
- Conference hall (Only corporate group)
- One cocktail party (Only corporate group)
PACKAGE COST ON TWIN SHARING
|STANDARD PACKAGE||DELUXE PACKAGE||LUXURY PACKAGE||PREMIUM PACKAGE||SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE MINIMUM 30 PEOPLE||CORPORATE GROUP|
|Call||Call||Call||ON DEMAND||ON DEMAND||ON DEMAND|
Cost not valid from Season, Long Weekend and Festivals.
Cost will be applicable only subject to availability.