DAY 1: PATHANKOT TO DALHOUSIE
On arrive at Pathankot Railway Station meet our representative and drive to Dalhousie by cab. Reach Dalhousie check in and Overnight saty.
DAY 2: DALHOUSIE KHAJJIAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast At hotel you will visit Khajjiar sightseeing. Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor-General of the 19 th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation-Pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of dalhouise include visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km from Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. After that back to hotel o/n stay.
DAY 3: DALHOUSIE TO DHARAMSHALA
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive from Dalhousie to Dharamshala After reaching Dharamshala visit Mcleodganj, Dalai Lama official residence, St. John Church, Bagshu Nath Temple and Waterfall, and Naddi the Sunset Point. Overnight stay at hotel..
DAY 4: DHARAMSHALA TO PATHANKOT
After breakfast check out from hotel and move to Pathankot. Evening reach drop at Railway Station.
- Non alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Children below 5 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Package on MAPI bases (Breakfast and dinner)
GROUP PACKAGE INCLUSION
- Rooms on Triple Sharing Bases
- 02 Tempo travelers
- MAPI meal plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Bone fire Once during the stay
- Conference hall (Only corporate group)
- One cocktail party (Only corporate group)
PACKAGE COST ON TWIN SHARING
|STANDARD PACKAGE||DELUXE PACKAGE||LUXURY PACKAGE||PREMIUM PACKAGE||SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE MINIMUM 30 PEOPLE||CORPORATE GROUP|
|Call||Call||Call||ON DEMAND||Call||ON DEMAND|