Day 1 PATHANKOT TO DALHOUISE KAJIAR SIGHTSEEING
On Arrive at Pathankot Railway Station in morning and move to Dalhousie by Cab. Reach Dalhousie Check in hotel and visit Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. After that Back to hotel O/N stay.
Day 2 CHAMBA SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast at hotel and visit the Chamba Sightseeing Camera Dam, Chaughan. Evening back hotel dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 3 DALHOUISE TO PATHANKOT
After breakfast check out from hotel and move to Pathankot. Afternoon reach Pathankot drop at Airport/ Railway Station………
- Non alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (Car not at disposal)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at hotel.
- All parking charges and Road taxes, toll taxes.
- Children below 5 years of age sharing with parents would be complimentary on room only basis.
- Package on MAPI bases (Breakfast and dinner)
GROUP PACKAGE INCLUSION
- Rooms on Triple Sharing Bases
- 02 Tempo travelers
- MAPI meal plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Bone fire Once during the stay
- Conference hall (Only corporate group)
- One cocktail party (Only corporate group)
PACKAGE COST ON TWIN SHARING
|STANDARD PACKAGE||DELUXE PACKAGE||LUXURY PACKAGE||PREMIUM PACKAGE||SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE MINIMUM 30 PEOPLE||CORPORATE GROUP|
|Call||Call||Call||ON DEMAND||Call||ON DEMAND|
Cost not valid from Season, Long Weekend and Festivals.
Cost will be applicable only subject to availability.