DAY 1: DELHI TO SHIMLA
Arrive Delhi by Air or Train. Arrive at Bus Stand (PICKUP POINT AND TIME – AT THE TIME OF INQUIRY).Travel overnight by AC Volvo bus from Delhi to Shimla.
DAY 2: SHIMLA LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
After check in hotel and take some rest and move to visit local sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in(1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: SHIMLA KUFRI CHAIL SIGHTSEEING
After Breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Chail, Green Valley and Kufri an exotic of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow capped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, then evening free for local market of Shimla Mall, The Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar famous for wodden materials. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4: SHIMLA TO DELHI
After breakfast check out hotel and Move to Shimla bus stand catch your Volvo from Shimla to Delhi.
- Welcome drink (Non alcoholic) on arrival
- 02 Night /03 Days accommodation in Deluxe Room.
- AC Volvo from Delhi to Shimla and Shimla to Delhi.
- Hotel on MAPI Meal Plan (Breakfasts & Dinners).
- Individual Cab for all sightseeing.
- Below 5 Yrs child is complementary at hotel.
GROUP PACKAGE INCLUSION
- Rooms on Triple Sharing Bases
- 02 Tempo Travelers
- MAPI meal plan (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Bone fire Once during the stay
- Conference hall (Only corporate group)
- One cocktail party (Only corporate group)
PACKAGE COST ON TWIN SHARING
|STANDARD PACKAGE||DELUXE PACKAGE||LUXURY PACKAGE||PREMIUM PACKAGE||SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE MINIMUM 30 PEOPLE||CORPORATE GROUP|
|Call||Call||Call||ON DEMAND||Call||ON DEMAND|
Cost not valid from Season, Long Weekend and Festivals.
Cost will be applicable only subject to availability.